Why a Specialist?
Board certified in radiology, Dr. David Herring heads the radiology department at Florida Veterinary Referral Center. The radiology service works closely with our emergency and specialty departments providing disease staging, as well as accurate and rapid diagnosis of animal diseases.
- Ultrasound imaging with color Doppler flow
- MRI & CT imaging
- Small animal digital x-ray capability
- Radiographic interpretation and consultation for veterinarians
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment – (Radiocat I-131)
- Contrast imaging procedures including:
- Excretory urography
- Retrograde vaginourethrography
- GI contrast studies