In case of an emergency … if possible … calling ahead prior to your arrival is recommended so that we may prepare for your pet’s emergency needs.
What to Bring
- A list of your pet’s medications, immunization history, known allergies, and surgeries if any.
- If poisoning is a concern, please bring all available packaging/containers.
What to Expect
- Upon arrival, we will triage your pet to determine their medical priority.
- A patient assessment will be performed to include a history and physical examination.
- Recommendations and treatment options will be discussed and an estimate provided.
- A deposit is required prior to any procedure being provided at FVRC. Full payment is due and payable upon discharge.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit. Checks are not accepted.
ASPCA Animal Poison Control
Have a Poison Emergency? Call (888) 426-4435
The ASPCA Animal Poison Control is your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think that your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call (888) 426-4435.